ANNUAL BLOOM OF THE PRESENT SANGHA CELEBRATION
Saturday, December 7th – 1 to 4 PM
Isabelle Rosenlund’s Home – 880 Larsen Road – Aptos
Vegetarian Pot Luck Lunch – Raffle – Later Afternoon Dancing
PLEASE JOIN US to celebrate our dedicated BOTP community! Everyone welcome whether you are a new or old friend!
Bring a vegetarian potluck dish to share with the group. Lunch will start shortly after 1 pm.
Carpooling recommended. Parking space is limited. Go to this website to either offer or sign-up for carpooling. If you are driving, please list your vehicle! Go to: https://www.groupcarpool.com/t/4r9f0x
You may bring donations for our local farmworkers. This may include: Toilet paper, Paper towels, Dishwashing detergent, Laundry detergent, Baby items, e.g., diapers (especially sizes 5 & 6) and wipes, Bath and hand soap, Shampoo, Rice, Beans
Dancing Playlist: if you have some music you would like to share for dancing, bring a copy on a CD, thumb drive or other format, and we will attempt to play it for everyone.
For more information call Isabelle at 831-661-0743.
DIRECTIONS TO ISABELLE’S HOUSE: 880 Larsen Rd, Aptos
• Take State Park Exit off Highway 1 going South, turn left on State Park, drive past Rancho del Mar shopping center and turn right on Soquel Dr.
• Continue through 2 lights until you reach stoplight at Trout Gulch Road in Aptos village.
• Turn left on Trout Gulch and drive until you reach a fork (about 1/3 of a mile.) Take a left at the fork, which is a continuation of Trout Gulch.
• Drive for about 2 1/2 miles, past Valencia School Rd on the right.
• Just past a Stop sign, there will be, on the left, mailboxes, a school bus stop and Larsen Rd going uphill.
• Drive up until you see a vineyard on the right (#800). #880 is the
next driveway on the right. (Note: numbers aren’t in sequence!)
• If coming from Watsonville, take Rio del Mar Exit, turn right and then left on frontage Road (Soquel Dr.) until you reach Aptos village, then turn right on Trout Gulch.